Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 Marketer of the Year Awards! To submit your entry, please click here.
September 1, 2017 Extended: September 29, 2017 at 11:59 PM
For questions, please email email@example.com.
Please answer the following questions regarding your company or agency’s year-round marketing campaign goals and results. You’ll be judged on your overall marketing for the company which could include single or multiple campaigns from September 2016 to September 2017.
The information you provide will be what judges review to select the Best in Category winner and the Marketer of the Year winner. Judges typically look for evidence of a clear understanding of the campaign goals, specific tactics for meeting these goals and measurable results. Judges will also look for how the team worked together to achieve these goals.
1. What were your company or agency’s measurable marketing initiatives and/or goals and how did they align with the company’s business objectives? (300 words maximum)
2. What was the scope of your marketing initiatives? (300 words maximum)
3. How did you leverage your team to execute the marketing initiatives? (300 words maximum)
4. What obstacles are inherent in your industry and/or organization? What strategies and corresponding tactics did your team use to overcome these obstacles? (300 words maximum)
5. What were the measurable results of your marketing initiative and how did it contribute to the company’s overall success? (300 words maximum)
NEW THIS YEAR: Sysco’s Marketing Innovator Award
Sysco Corporation is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home.
Throughout its history, Sysco has continued to be the industry leader in bringing innovative products and business solutions to the thriving foodservice marketplace.
The newly created Sysco's Marketing Innovator Award recognizes an individual or company for vision, purpose, resourcefulness and innovation with regards to marketing. Your submission should highlight your ability to adapt to consumer behaviors, leverage new technologies and show clear alignment with your organization’s purpose, vision, mission, values and positioning.
Question: Tell us how you or your company has demonstrated innovation in marketing over the past year? Please include specific strategies and examples of tactics, technologies, targeting and analytics that support your campaign. (500 maximum words)
BUSINESS STARTUP (UNDER 2 YEARS)
EDUCATION: COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY
EDUCATION: ELEMENTARY / SECONDARY
ENGINEERING / CONSTRUCTION / MANUFACTURING
SERVICES: CONSUMER / RETAIL
SERVICES: MARKETING / COMMUNICATIONS
SOCIAL SERVICES / NON-PROFIT
TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
VENUES AND ARENAS